We were asked to support a Programme Manager who was implementing a £multi-million brand transformation for one of the UK’s main hospitality organisations. Given the scale of the changes this was a high profile programme with senior stakeholder involvement.
We worked with the Programme Manager to identify:
• clear purpose and measurable outcomes for the programme
• define the implementation plan for each site
• gaps in the existing process and how these would be addressed
• ownership of key deliverables – and get their agreement to this
• a simplified process and approach to reporting.
The significant outcomes were:
• we shortened the shut down period for each site, reducing costs and increasing revenues
• senior stakeholders had confidence that the programme would deliver – and the results to prove it
• feedback from employees and customers was very positive
• it provided a template for other projects in the business.