The PURPOSE of this workshop is to give managers and leaders the understanding and tools to be effective in influencing across their organisation.
The OUTCOMES will be that you will:
- have an understanding of how organisational politics works
- have the tools to ethically use your power and influence
- have completed a stakeholder map for a project or activity
- prepared a stakeholder influencing plan
- prepared and practised an ‘elevator pitch’ for yourself, team or project
This one day workshop will give managers and leaders the tools and approach to be influential and get the right things done in their organisation. It can be focused on a particular project, or run as a session for a team that needs to get more traction with key stakeholders.
It can be combined with an appropriate psychometric if appropriate.
Contact us to find out more and have an initial conversation.