The PURPOSE of this workshop is to understand the leader’s role in guiding their team through different types of change.
The OUTCOMES are that you will:
- Gain insight to the different causes for organisational change
- Have an understanding of different types of change:
- Identify and have examples of the key steps in leading your team through them
- Understand the key leadership behaviours you need to role model when going through change
- Have a selection of tools to help you lead your team through each of the steps.
This is a one day workshop that can be extended to spend more time working through a specific change you, your team or organisation are planning.
To find out more, just get in touch.